Tuesday 16 December 2008

You've got to pick an olive or two.

Hello,

I'm not going to bother writing anything much this evening. I'm going to have a bit of rich cake in a minute as I left it a bit late last night! And an early start tomorrow.
Got out on the nets today (olive nets that is). Nice weather all day, enjoyed the picking and we filled 10 sacks that's apparently a bit of a record for them. Anyway a good day, forecast tomorrow not so good but we'll see.

I'll just write some stuff when I find a bit of time. And, by the way, I'm not just going to be droning out stuff about my day, etc all the time. I have got a load of stuff to talk about and discuss that I think about and write about often. The subjects and "insights" of my meditation day to day. The main thing is that if I throw a load of stuff up here then there is a chance, perhaps that someone may find a bit of it interesting/inspiring/whatever.

It feels important to lay bare things that are personal as a way of working on [in myself] and promoting [to other people] more of an openness with people, myself and to life - however abstract that might sound. I know that if I don't just share that kind of stuff and see what happens, I can't tell what possibilities will be hindered from developing!

So, cheers for now.

No comments: